How to get 2gb free storage from google-Assalamualaikum wr wb, this time again the admin will share info as well as tutorials from the google event, namely ‘safe internet day’ which fell on February 9, 2016 with Google providing additional storage of 2GB to everyone the way is quite easy, namely by checking the security of our Google/Gmail account. For more details, please refer to the following article.
- Can open the page Google Storage to make sure your storage capacity is large so you know the changes.
- Open security settings on your google account or you can directly click here and log in if you are not logged in
- Then we will be presented with a security check. The first is the recovery phone and email, please check and adjust it can be replaced or fixed, if it fits then click finish
- Checking for security events is the activity of the last security change, if it is not suspicious, it can be continued by clicking “it looks okay”
- Connected devices. That is the device that is connected to our account, if it is suitable, you can just continue
- Account permissions. same as others if normal can be continued
- finished, a notification will appear as shown below and can be continued
- Finally, you can check storage with the following link Google Storage then the storage becomes 17GB which was originally 15GB