Did you know that many like me who a few years ago were just learning to make a website didn’t know anything about wordpress SEO and in the end many mistakes were made themselves.
9 HOW TO APPLY SEO WORDPRESS TO BE OPTIMIZED FOR SEO
1. PERMALINK SETTINGS
In the Permalink settings section that must be edited, in the settings section click drowdown down to PERMALINK = Open tab = there you EDIT the permalink URL from the default to a clean URL see the image below to make it clearer:
2 INSTALL SEO WORDPRESS PLUGINS
Things to do and what to install after your first time create a wordpress blog is to install the wordpress seo plugin. Why is this so important..?? because without a seo plugin, your website may be less than optimal from the onpage SEO sector
3 OPTIMIZE WEBSITE SPEED
No matter how great or as famous your blog is, it will be useless if your wordpress website has loading blog which is slow this will affect the access of visitors who will immediately close your blog if the speed is so slow, and website speed is also part of SEO at this time.
PLUGIN RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SPEED:
4 WEB HOSTING STABILITY
Yes, you have now installed the SEO plugin and performance, but maybe you are wondering why my website is still loading slowly…???, yes you have to check the stability of your hosting server.
- IS YOUR WEB HOSTING STABLE OR DOWN FREQUENTLY..??
- DOES YOUR WEB HOSTING HAVE GOOD PERFORMANCE FEATURES LIKE SSD SERVER, RALIGUN (CLOUDFLARE) FEATURES..???
- DOES THE WEB HOSTING YOU USE HAVE GOOD SECURITY FEATURES ..??
All the questions above are important things before you rent best web hosting for the speed of your website, because for a minute your hosting server is down this will harm you both financially or from the SEO sector itself.
- GOOD HOSTING STABILITY
- SPEED FEATURES OFFERED
- GOOD SECURITY FEATURES
- FRIENDLY AND FAST SUPPORT
WEB HOSTING RECOMMENDATIONS:
5 CHOOSE A MOBILE FRIENDLY WORDPRESS THEME
Google is updating their new algorithm by prioritizing blogs/websites that have a mobile friendly appearance. This is because most visitors come from smartphones and tablets, therefore mobile sites will have a great opportunity to rank high in addition to speed and backlink factors:
WORDPRESS THEME RECOMMENDATIONS:
6 OPTIMIZE POST/PAGE
Quality articles are one of the factors that make a blog so popular, because blogging is enjoyed not for search engine robots but for humans, whether or not an article you create is good, the only way is to ask your readers directly or ask someone else to read the article that you made and then what they think, are they happy and keep reading or vice versa.
This is where the importance of making quality and interesting articles
- Articles must be at least 500 words long, the longer the better but must provide informative information which means that it is not verbose
- Insert an image that matches the title of the article you created, at least every 200 words insert an image 1 image, if 1000 words become 5 images and don’t forget to give ALT TAG to the image
- Enter the targeted keyword in the meta description
- Enter keywords in articles, usually every 100 words 3 keywords in it are called keyword density
- Add TAG H2 SUB Heading to the targeted keywords that work for article structure struktur
- Add appropriate internal links to the articles created that work for SEO if the pages you create want to be ranked.
- Making External LINKS all NOFOLLOW/Dofollow now makes no difference.
- Avoid inserting script tags in the form of IFRAME / FRAME and FLASH ADS because most search engines find it difficult to index articles that have ads above
After you optimize the post/page with the above conditions, it’s time to publish the article and see the results of your work by sharing on the internet whether many like it or not.
7 OPTIMIZE KEYWORD
Keywords are an important part of wordpress seo, you are useless to make a lot of articles but the keywords you are looking for are very low. This is where the importance of keyword research so that what you make is not in vain.
KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOL RECOMMENDATIONS:
8 LIMIT SCRIPT (PLUGIN)
Too many scripts, such as installing unnecessary plugins, should be considered to remove them, because a claustrophobic script will affect the speed of your website
- P3 PROFILLER PLUGIN: Function to check which plugin is causing the website to be slow
9 SUBMIT WORDPRESS BLOG ON GOOGLE AND BING WEBMASTER TOOLS
Yes you have run seo wordpress That’s right, this is the time so that the articles you create can be indexed quickly, no need to wait for weeks, no less than 2 hours, your newly published article will appear on Google. view image
In google webmaster tools click crawl = Fetch As google (take as google) = then enter your last URL snippet = then click FETCH AND RENDER
DONE = it’s a quick index trick in google search engine